YPCK Customer FAQ
We have answered several frequently asked questions (FAQ) below to assist you when our offices are not open. If you do not find your question answered here, please write us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-460-2860. We look forward to serving you!
Q. Where can I find FAQ for the YPCK Opportunity?
We have a separate FAQ for the YPCK Opportunity. If you have questions about becoming an Independent YPCK Advocate, please click here for our YPCK Opportunity FAQ.
Secure Shopping with YPCK
Q. How can I be sure that shopping is secure at www.ypckpets.com?
You can shop at www.ypckpets.com with confidence. We have partnered with
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.ypckpets.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Q. How can I contact Customer Service?
Address: 925 Woodstock Rd – Suite 250
Roswell, GA 30075
Q. What are normal business hours?
8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST Monday through Friday.
Orders and Shipping
Q. What types of shipping do you offer?
All items in your order ship to a single "ship to" address. A valid United States address is required for all deliveries. USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground with tracking and delivery confirmation are the typical methods used to ship orders.
Q. How Long Will It Take My Order To Arrive?
A shipping notification with tracking information will be sent via email 2-3 business days once the order has been processed. Expected delivery date depends on origin, destination, Post Office™ acceptance time and other conditions. In-Stock items ship within 24 – 48 hours once the order is processed.
Q. What are the shipping charges?
Purchases Shipping Rates
Up to $24.99 $ 5.95
$25.00 to $54.99 $ 7.95
$55.00 to $89.99 $ 9.95
$90.00 and over $12.95
Additional Shipping Rates on Closeout Beds due to dimensional weight charges by shippers.
Honeypot Beds $5 (plus shipping rate above)
Extra Small – Small $5(plus shipping rate above)
Medium – Large $10 (plus shipping rate above)
Extra Large $15 (plus shipping rate above)
Q. How much is shipping Hawaii or Alaska?
Shipping charges to HI or AK will incur a shipping surcharge on the order. Shipping costs to HI or AK must be determined in advance of ordering by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What happens when a product is back-ordered or out of stock?
YPCK sells products across a broad spectrum of mediums and therefore can sell out of a certain item before the product page updates. If this occurs, we will let you know as soon as possible and give you an estimated delivery date.
Q. What taxes will be included?
Shipping is taxable in all states except AK, DE, IA, ID, MA, MT, NH, OK, OR, UT, and WY.
State and local sales taxes are included on all products based upon the “ship to” address or event location, if cash and carry.
Q. Will I Receive A Tracking Number For My Order?
Yes, when the item’s label is printed, you will receive the tracking number. In some instances, YPCK may choose to use USPS First Class without tracking. A shipping confirmation is sent to the email address on file when the order ships.
Q. What is your order cancellation policy?
A retail customer who makes a purchase of $25.00 or more has three business days (excluding Sundays and legal holidays) after the sale or execution of a contract to cancel the order and receive a full refund. The return must be consistent with the cancellation notice on the order form or sales receipt (5 days for Alaska residents/15 business days for North Dakota residents age 65 or older).
Q. What are PuppyBucks?
PuppyBucks are YPCK cash coupon codes that are offered from time to time as a promotion. Puppy Bucks (in the form of a coupon code) may be redeemed toward future purchases after they are received. PuppyBuck codes are generated and distributed by email, typically once the promotion is over.
Q. Are there any products not eligible for PuppyBucks Promotions?
Products that do not qualify for PuppyBuck promotions include items on sale or close-out (such as our beds) or Preferred Customer Subscription products; such as the PUP-scription or PURR-scription.
Q. What is your return policy?
YPCK offers a 100% 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee (less shipping charges) to all Preferred Customers, retail customers, and Advocates as long as the products are un-opened. Personalized products may not be returned for a refund.
If the items are defective, damaged in shipping, missing from your order, or the wrong item ships, YPCK will credit you the cost of the return shipping for the defective, damaged or wrong item and will ship the replacement or correct item upon receipt of the defective/damaged/wrong item.
If you change your mind about the item you ordered, you will receive a full refund of original price paid – there is no refund on original shipping. You will cover the cost of shipping to return the item and to ship a new item if you choose to exchange it.
If you purchased the item at a party or through an Advocate, please contact the Advocate.
If you purchased the item online or through a fundraiser, please contact YPCK customer service: email@example.com or 800-460-2860.
You will be sent an Exchange/Refund form to send along with your original receipt and the returned item to YPCK corporate office (YPCK, 925 Woodstock Rd – Suite 250, Roswell, GA 30075).
Payment method will be the same as payment used when the order was placed:
- If you paid your Advocate with cash or check, YPCK will issue the refund to you by check.
- If you paid by credit card, YPCK will issue the refund to your credit card.
Q. Which YPCK products are made in the USA and Canada?
All of our consumable items are products of the USA (food, treats, wellness, human treats, and catnip) plus many of our non-consumables. Our luxury pet beds are made in Canada.
YPCK Pet Food
Q. How will YPCK’s Pet Food help MY pet?
YPCK’s Pet Food is a nutritious source of slow roasted tasty meats, fresh fruits, sun-ripened vegetables and natural oils that blend together to help your pets:
- Live better, longer – thousands of scientific studies have proven that better food, means better health. YPCK’s Pet Food utilizes all-natural ingredients that are formulated for holistic health. Eating a balanced diet will help prevent many unnecessary health issues from forming and maximize your pet’s life expectancy.
- Avoid food allergies – we have two delicious grain-free options available that were specifically designed for sensitive pets. Every pet is different, but most pets can flourish (and stop that awful itching) on one or more of our formulas.
- Support healthy skin and glowing coat – your pet’s skin and coat are one of the first indicators of their general health. Our recipes contain rich omega fatty acids among other natural ingredients like tasty brown rice, oats, flaxseeds, fish, eggs and canola oil… all designed to provide your pet with advanced skin and coat support.
- Build and maintain a strong immune system – our pet food is jam-packed with powerful antioxidants sourced from sun-ripened fruits and vegetables designed to keep your pet healthy so you’ll spend less time and money treating a sick pet.
- Revitalize joint cushioning – we’ve added the legendary combo of glucosamine and chondroitin to help lubricate your pet’s joints and increase their comfort, mobility and flexibility.
- Forge dense muscles –your pets will feast on succulent chicken, lamb, salmon, turkey, duck and buffalo that provides them with the amino acids they need to build lean muscle mass. Pets with solid lean muscle mass will be less prone to injury.
- Preserve sharp vision – super foods rich in beta-carotene are grown right here in the USA and added to our blend to help promote 20-20 vision. This is especially important for senior pets with deteriorating eyesight.
- Sustain cognitive development –delicious whole foods like salmon and eggs are used to provide DHA, which is essential for healthy brain function and development. Your pet will be more focused and eager to learn new tricks.>
- Regulate proper digestion – both probiotics and prebiotics are used to introduce good bacteria to the digestive tract which promotes stable colon function. Once the transition period is over, you should notice less stool and less bouts with diarrhea.
- Strengthen teeth and bones – flavorful dark green spinach, watercress, flaxseeds and fresh fish provide optimal levels of calcium to promote strong teeth and bones. Maintaining strong bones reduces the risk of serious fractures and injuries.
- Plus – incredibly…the food is 100% All Natural!
Q. What is Slow Roasted and why is it important?
Unique Slow Roast Cooking Process Improves Digestibility And Bioavailability. None of the wholesome ingredients NVC sources would be worth the effort to source them, if they were scorched and turned into ashes. Crazy as that sounds, that’s exactly what happens in many large pet food manufacturing facilities across the world. Many pet food companies speed up their manufacturing process by scorching their food at ridiculous temperatures. They are burning the nutrients right out of the food! Pets that eat “low-cost” food typically require two to three TIMES the amount of total food to get the same nutrients found in YPCK Holistic Food.
NVC’s slow roast cooking process perfectly blends the ingredients together to achieve maximum digestibility and bioavailability. Your pet will finally be able to digest and absorb all of the nutrients in their food! With our food you’ll be able to feed your pet smaller servings, which means fewer stools in the yard and the bag of food will last longer to help you save money.
Q. What makes YPCK’s NVC Pet Food better than other brands?
Every single ingredient we use is 100% all natural. There are NO harmful artificial dyes, artificial preservatives, artificial fillers or artificial flavors. On top of that, NVC REFUSED to use any repulsive meat by-products (that most commercial pet foods are loaded with). In case you are wondering, “by-products” are all of those unsavory little bits of “meat” that are considered unfit for human consumption, like beaks, feathers, bones, etc. NVC Pet Food will never contain any meat by-products.
NVC has also steered clear of controversial ingredients like corn and soy, because they are cheap fillers with poor digestibility. Eliminating unsavory ingredients from your pet’s diet will feel like lifting a cloud of fog from their mind. That daily “bogged down” feeling will go away and your pet will be free to be the joyful fur-baby they were born to be!
Q. You say it is better but I want a second opinion.